Medical tourism (also called medical travel, health tourism or global healthcare) is a term used to describe the rapidly-growing practice of travelling across international borders to seek healthcare services. Services typically sought by travelers include elective procedures as well as complex surgeries, etc.
India holds advantage as a medical tourism destination due to following factors:
- Most of the doctors and surgeons at Indian hospitals are trained or have worked at some of the medical institutions in the US, Europe, or other developed nations.
- Most doctors and nurses are fluent in English.
- Top -of-the-line medical and diagnostic equipment from global international conglomerates is available at many Indian hospitals.
- Indian nurses are among the best in the world.
- Medical Tourism is where the medical syncs perfectly with the tourism. We have access to the best doctors, surgeons and hospitals in the most beautiful locations around India.
- The moment you decide to travel to India, you are under our care. Our Case Management team works to understand your medical needs and reserve all the necessities involved in your treatment.
- Our exclusive travel desk designs custom tour packages that let you explore the destinations that appeal to you while you take time to heal.
- We take care of your travel and accommodation needs and give you all the resources that you may need to make your stay more comfortable.